Welcome to HighQ Learning Technologies.
Site is on Beta Version:
We are carefully Designing our Courses, and Uploading Content works are still in process. For our Users who subscribe on Beta Version, will have life time access to all courses they subscribe. Terms and Conditions Apply.
These terms and conditions describes the rules and regulations for the use of HighQ Learning’s Website, located at https://www.highqlearning.in/.
HighQ Learning(“HighQ Learning,” “we”) are committed in protecting your privacy, also we are much devoted on your data protection and privacy.
2. Terms of Services:
By accessing our website services or by downloading or posting any content from or on the Site, we assume you accept these terms and conditions you would be indicating that you have read, and that you understand and agree to be bound by these terms and receive our Services whether or not you have registered with the Site.
If you are using the Site and Services then these Terms of Service are binding between you and HighQ Learning.
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”)
(a) When users visits our website https://www.highqlearning.in/ (“Website”), or uses our services in connection with the Website/products (“Services”).
(b) When users make any modes of registrations or usage of our Websites and Services are between HighQ Learning (“Company/We/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
Your use/access/browsing of the Website or the Services or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India.
Usage of our Website and Services is only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian laws. Website and Services are only for persons who are 18 years of age or older. If you are below 18, then your parent or guardian should help you in enrolling our courses that are appropriate for you. The usage of the Site and Services is also not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by HighQ Learning for any reason whatsoever. Any access to or use of the Site, Application or Services by anyone under 18 years is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older.
Unless otherwise stated, HighQ Learning and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.highqlearning.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.highqlearning.in for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.highqlearning.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.highqlearning.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.highqlearning.in
- Redistribute content from www.highqlearning.in
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. HighQ Learning does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of HighQ Learning, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, HighQ Learning shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
HighQ Learning reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful class=”content-ul”material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful class=”content-ul”activity.
You hereby grant HighQ Learning a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
6. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of HighQ Learning; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of HighQ Learning’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
8. Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
9. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
10. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
This WEBSITE is under building process. Every syllabus and each chapter will be updated gradually.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
12. General Provisions:
- Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to email@example.com.
- Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party.
13. Career in HighQ Learning:
Your first fifteen days will be considered as a training period. You should report your presence to our company without fail. On failing to attend the sessions you will be terminated the next month and no salary will be provided for your first month.
14. Customer care:
We make all best efforts to provide you with a pleasant experience. At any unlikely event that if you face any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org